Home:03 90 67 43 62
Anaesthesia consultations:03 67 34 35 35
Radiology:03 69 06 07 08
Emergency services:03 90 67 40 10
Hand emergencies:03 90 67 40 30
Urology is a speciality that provides diagnostics as well as medical and surgical treatments and monitoring and follow-up of pathologies:
- urinary systems in men and women.
- the male genital organs (kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra, prostate, testicles).
This speciality is covered by 9 urologists who provide care and treatment for the following major pathologies:
- Cancer of the prostate, bladder, kidney and testicles.
- Surgery for non-cancerous pathologies of the digestive tract.
- Urinary incontinence and pelvic floor disorders.
- Management of stones (lithiasis) in the urinary tract.
- Sexual dysfunction.
The Rhéna clinic has oncology authorisation for urological surgery.