Home:03 90 67 43 62
Anaesthesia consultations:03 67 34 35 35
Radiology:03 69 06 07 08
Emergency services:03 90 67 40 10
Hand emergencies:03 90 67 40 30
The RHENA clinic is dedicated to improving Sustainable Development. To this end, it is committed to reconciling three aspects: environmental protection, economic value and social progress. A process of change is required at a time when we must all become committed and responsible.
Our sustainable development approach is based on the following principles:
The commitment of the Management, developed and shared through the personal involvement of all stakeholders, to sustainably preserve health and the environment.
Consideration of the requirements included in the Regional Health and Environment Plan (PRSE) and compliance with all regulations.
Continuous improvement of practice through regular assessments and monitoring indicators.
For the environment: reducing the impact of our activities.
- Providing waste sorting facilities (household waste, biomedical waste*, paper and cardboard, batteries, light bulbs, ink cartridges).
- Staff education on saving energy
- Using energy-saving light bulbs, and checking technical installations.
- Tracking energy consumption.
- Increasing the use of eco-label products, and testing new non-polluting cleaning equipment (steam generator).
- Promoting alternative methods of travel (subsidies for train/tram/bus transport passes).
- Streamlining our printing equipment to reduce consumables and foster two-sided printing.
Social / Societal
- Providing services for companies that integrate and assist disabled people (print welcome booklets, laundry, maintenance of green spaces).
- Improving working conditions (reducing risks, providing relaxation areas).
- Employing trainees.
- Preventing discrimination of any kind.
- Promoting equity.
- Enabling collective solidarity in the face of illness and at the end of life (ethics committee, mutual insurance...)
- Giving away technical equipment to charities.
- Developing information and training for actors involved in risk prevention.
- Preventing health risks.
For the economy
- Promoting environmentally friendly purchasing.
- Choosing partners according to their environmental protection practice and their respect for conditions of hygiene, safety and health at work:
- Linen (eco-labelled products, lower water consumption).
- Catering (ingredients from sustainable agriculture).
- List of suppliers based on SD criteria in the procurement centre.
- Participating in the development of the regional economic fabric by collaborating with local partners.