Home:03 90 67 43 62
Anaesthesia consultations:03 67 34 35 35
Radiology:03 69 06 07 08
Emergency services:03 90 67 40 10
Hand emergencies:03 90 67 40 30
Administrative formalities for maternity care
The pre-admission process
When your pregnancy is confirmed, send the Pregnancy Declaration form to your Health Insurer and the Family Allowance Fund as soon as possible, i.e. before the end of the 14th after your periods stop (before the end of the 3rd month, roughly).
The Social Security Fund will have sent you a letter listing all compulsory examinations and the child's medical supervision guide. You have chosen a gynaecologist/obstetrician from the Rhéna Maternity clinic in preparation for the birth.
We advise you to contact the maternity unit to complete your pre-admission file as soon as possible.
Documents that you must bring to pre-admission without fail:
- your Carte Vitale (medical cover card) or Carte Vitale attestation
- your mutual insurance and/or private insurance membership card
- your identity card and/or passport.
To help you find your way around the facilities and to get acquainted with the staff and the surroundings, individual and group visits to the maternity centre can be organised by calling +33 3 90 67 41 17.
Important things to check before you arrive.
- Check that your Carte Vitale is up to date (using terminals at health facilities, Social Security centres).
- Check which health expenditure is covered, including hospital charges and accommodation supplements, with your complementary insurance provider, particularly regarding hospitalisation expenses and accommodation supplements. Depending on the case, you will be sent a care agreement covering all or part of the additional costs. The complementary insurer must also send this document to the Rhéna clinic.