Useful numbers

Home:03 90 67 43 62

Anaesthesia consultations:03 67 34 35 35

Radiology:03 69 06 07 08


Emergency services:03 90 67 40 10

Hand emergencies:03 90 67 40 30

Payment methods

The Rhéna clinic has agreements with most Health Insurance Providers and complementary insurers. Hospital and care expenses (medications, laboratory examinations, doctors' fees, surgical procedures, care, x-rays, prostheses, accommodation expenses for a double room) are, therefore, paid directly to the clinic.


If you are under social insurance

  • Either 80% of expenses are paid for: the remaining 20% (co-payment) is to be paid by you or your complementary insurer
  • Or 100% of the expenses are covered

The main cases in which 100% coverage is provided are the following:

  • Long-term chronic conditions
  • Surgical procedures costing more than €91
  • When your stay exceeds 30 days
  • For hospitalisation following an accident at work
  • Handicapped and disabled persons and veterans


 If you are not covered by social insurance 

If you are not covered by social insurance, you are liable for all costs.
A quote will be made prior to your stay and you will be asked for a deposit to cover the costs of hospitalisation on admission. The amount quoted must be paid on admission.
An invoice will be issued on your departure.

Hospitalisation expenses.

Some costs of hospitalisation, apart from those covered by your Health Insurance, remain at your expense. They must be paid at the time of your departure, unless you are covered by a complementary insurer that has an agreement with the clinic.
Your hospitalisation expenses can be paid by check, credit card or in cash.

Hospitalisation expenses include: