Home:03 90 67 43 62
Anaesthesia consultations:03 67 34 35 35
Radiology:03 69 06 07 08
Emergency services:03 90 67 40 10
Hand emergencies:03 90 67 40 30
Complaints and claims
THE USER COMMITTEE (UC)
The purpose of the UC is to:
- ensure that users’ rights are respected
- assist users in procedural matters
- contribute to the improvement of the hosting and care policy for users and their relatives by providing opinions and proposals.
Pursuant to Article R1112-81 of the Public Health Code, it comprises:
- the legal representative of the institution or the designated person
- the medical mediator
- the substitute medical mediator
- the non-medical mediator
- the substitute non-medical mediator
- the 2 representatives of the users
- the 2 substitute representatives of the users.
To contact the internal representative for user relations, call +33 3 90 67 38 04
If you are not happy with the care you have received, we would ask you to state your complaints to the person in charge of the department. If this first step does not resolve the situation, please send a letter to the General Management of the RHENA clinic stating the reasons for your complaint:
10, rue François Epailly
CS 50003 - 67016 STRASBOURG cedex
E-mail address: email@example.com
We will make sure that your claim is processed pursuant to the Public Health Code (Articles R1112-91 to R1112-94 CSP).
Your request will also be forwarded to the User Committee (UC). You may be put in touch with a medical or non-medical mediator, either at your own initiative or at the clinic’s initiative, for this This mediator will interview you and possibly your family to help resolve the situation.