Home:03 90 67 43 62
Anaesthesia consultations:03 67 34 35 35
Radiology:03 69 06 07 08
Emergency services:03 90 67 40 10
Hand emergencies:03 90 67 40 30
Quality and risk management system
Engaging the RHENA clinic in a quality and risk management system is done, first and foremost, to improve the quality and safety of patient care.
This commitment manifests itself as areas of work, namely:
- the development of a quality-risk management culture
- stronger risk management associated with healthcare
- maintain patient satisfaction > 90%
- continue evaluation processes and spread their implementation to all sectors of activity
- encourage the participation of user representatives in the operation of the establishment
- improve ethical analysis and promote well-being
- monitor improvement actions resulting from certification.
They are defined based on:
- contracts signed with the Regional Health Agency (ARS)
- the strategic directions of the institution
- the recommendations made by HAS during the certification visit
- actions to improve the Quality Improvement and Safety of Care Plan (PAQSS)
- projects launched by the various committees
- the results of audits (internal and external) and new regulations / recommendations.