Home:03 90 67 43 62
Anaesthesia consultations:03 67 34 35 35
Radiology:03 69 06 07 08
Emergency services:03 90 67 40 10
Hand emergencies:03 90 67 40 30
The maternity unit is on the 1st floor of the Rhéna clinic.
In case of an emergency, the birth room is accessible 24/7 on +33 3 90 67 43 62, during the daytime until 8 pm, and on +33 3 90 67 40 10 during the night time until 8 pm. The maternity centre is accessed through the main door during the day, and through Emergencies, located at the back of the clinic, at night (from 8 pm to 6:45 am).
The midwife will welcome you and examine you:
- she will check your blood pressure and temperature and take a urine sample
- she will perform an obstetrical examination: measurement of the uterine height, a uterine palpation to check the position of the baby, vaginal examination to measure cervical dilatation
- she will monitor the baby's heart rate and your contractions.
She will keep you informed of the progress:
- she will contact your doctor or the doctor on call
- she will settle you in the preparation room or birth room depending on the stage of dilatation.